Texas Personal Injury Lawyers Representing Accident Victims in Van Horn
The committed and experienced lawyer at the Harmonson Law Firm focuses on personal injury cases in an effort to help individuals regain their pre-accident zest for life. Our lawyers are all too aware of what a car accident or medical malpractice incident can do to a family’s livelihood, and want to help deliver peace of mind and financial freedom to those who have suffered from negligent behavior.
Providing free consultations to personal injury victims, the attorneys in our firm deliver dedication and personal interaction from the first moment of contact. You have already been through enough, and when you are still struggling to come to terms with a spine injury or dog bite complications, it is sincere duty of the lawyer to help you hold the offending parties responsible for their actions. Harmonson Law Firm prides itself on delivering a fast and fair resolution to each of their cases to insure their clients can begin operating in a positive way again without delay. Although recovering from the actual injury itself may be your primary focus, ours is to insure that your medical expenses and loss of income are compensated as a result.
Texas Personal Injury, Accident, Auto Accident, Motorcycle Accident, Bicycle Accident, Brain Injury, Bus Accident, Dog Bite, Pedestrian Accident, Slip and Fall, Spine Injury, Truck Accident, Wrongful Death and Medical Malpractice Lawyer Serving Van Horn
Personal Injury – Harmonson Law Firm handles all matters related to Personal Injury including:
- Accident – Our attorney understands the complexities of personal injury law, and knows that although it may be referred to as an “accident”; it is anything but when another party was negligent in their involvement that caused the accident to occur. We represent our clients with commitment and fervor to help them recover from their injury successfully, without suffering from the anxiety that results from mounting medical bills and lack of income.
- Auto Accident – It is not uncommon to be involved in an auto accident in our bustling city. When you are injured in an auto accident, your entire world is placed on hold. We want to help you resume your position in the community, at work and in your own home without the stress of pursuing the negligent party on your own. We will work with you, leading the way to a favorable outcome while you take the time you need to recover physically, emotionally and mentally from the trauma of an auto accident.
- Motorcycle Accident – When it comes to a motorcycle accident, the car or truck involved is usually the vehicle that receives the least amount of injury, while the motorcyclist takes the brunt of the impact. Our attorney understands that passenger vehicles often view motorcyclists differently than they do other vehicles, which disrupts their ability to respect the motorcycle’s position on the roadways. This can lead to a motorcycle accident that can result in serious injury, and even death.
- Bicycle Accident – Individuals who use their bicycles to commute to work, for exercise or entertainment share one commonality: They are in a vulnerable position on the roads. Our attorney will represent cyclists who follow the lights and signals on Van Horn roads properly and are nonetheless injured when a driver smashes into them creating a devastating bicycle injury. This common occurrence leaves many Van Horn residents with head, neck and spine injuries that may take years to heal — if they are lucky enough to recover at all. Because of these serious injuries we work hard to provide a strong and strategic case against the driver of the vehicle to prove their negligence.
- Brain Injury – Brain injuries can change the landscape of a person’s world in seconds, leaving them and their families devastated, looking for answers. The long-term care that is necessary to help a brain injury victim recover can last for weeks, months and even years. Because of the unknown factors involved in each brain injury case, it is important to uncover the negligence involved in the cause of the brain injury. Whether it is the result of an auto accident, a fall or sports related injury our attorney will help insure you or your loved one is getting the proper medical care, without footing the bill.
- Bus Accident – With so many people on board at once, the driver is carrying multiple lives and families within their care with each mile traversed with passengers in tow. If you have been involved in a bus accident it is important to contact the lawyer at Harmonson Law Firm today to discuss the compensation you deserve for falling victim to a transportation company’s negligence in Van Horn.
- Dog Bite – Whether you or a loved one is attacked by a stereotypically vicious breed whose owner neglected to contain it completely, or if your injuries are the result of a passersby’s small breed pooch, you should not have to pay for the medical care that results from your dog bite. We want to help you prove that is the case in a court of law, so you can rest comfortably while getting the care you need without worry.
- Pedestrian Accident – A person has very little chance against a speeding car, or even one that is pulling out of a parking lot from a stopped position. If you have been injured in a pedestrian accident it is important to consult with our lawyer to insure that you have an experienced ally in your corner when pursuing compensation from the driver and their insurance company. Our accomplished and dedicated lawyer has represented injured pedestrians for years in an attempt to hold drivers responsible for their inattentiveness.
- Slip and Fall – Slip and fall accident conditions are dangerous in that the victim simply does not see the undesired event coming. This type of injury can be devastating, as falls account for the largest number of traumatic brain injury cases in the nation. Our lawyer wants to help you hold the offending party responsible if you have been injured. The public’s safety is our first concern, and if you have been hurt by someone else’s negligence we will take a legal stand against them on your behalf.
- Spine Injury – Suffering a spine injury can be life-altering and require long term care, so it is important to contact an experienced Van Horn spine injury attorney that can help you receive financial compensation from the negligent party that caused your injury. It is our duty to represent the injured with dedication and fervor to assist our clients receive the financial compensation they deserve after suffering such a life-altering injury. We provide a strategic and committed approach to your recovery and we pursue the negligent party who is responsible for your severe physical setback.
- Truck Accident – Approximately 500,000 trucking accidents occur each year in the United States. This overwhelming statistic delivers life-altering injuries to individuals and their families when they become one of those numbers by no fault of their own. The truck’s size and capacity leaves little room for a passenger vehicle to escape an accident unharmed, and if you have been victimized by one of these crashes, we want to help you hold the trucking company and their negligent driver responsible for your injuries.
- Wrongful Death – Wrongful death is considered as someone’s life coming to an abrupt end due to the negligence, inaction or malpractice of another. Family members, including the spouse, children or siblings are able to pursue civil charges against a person or company they feel caused the death of — or could have prevented the death of — their loved one. Our experience is extensive, as it is our professional duty to help families begin healing from their loss without the unexpected and harsh reality of the financial impact of that loss overwhelming them even more.
- Medical Malpractice – The negligent treatment of a patient by a doctor, nurse, pharmacist, dentist or any other healthcare professional is grounds for legal action and we want to represent you in your specific case. Our experience and dedication in uncovering the truth behind these cases has allowed us to establish countless financial compensation packages for the individuals and families harmed during treatment.
Directions to El Paso Personal Injury Attorney from Van Horn, Texas
These directions are from Google Maps starting from: Van Horn, Texas 79912
Total Est. Time: 1 hour 58 mins
Total Est. Distance: 131 mi
We are located at:
7170 Westwind Drive, Suite 201
El Paso, TX 79912